Wednesday, September 06, 2006

leaving tomorrow

I leave tomorrow and I think I'm almost ready. I can't believe how much crap I've stuffed into my suitcases. I bought a bigger suitcase thinking I'd have room to spare... but no. It's overstuffed just like the other one. I have a clothing issue. I must have many choices. Yes, I can buy stuff there too... but I don't want to be stuck if I can't find anything I like or anything that fits me. I'm hoping that if I buy a flat, I can just leave some things there and come home not so overloaded.

Though I've been to Berlin 3 other times, I feel that this time will be different and more profound for me. Maybe I'm just hoping. It will also be the longest time away from home. 2 months seems like a really long time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tty65 dgc4xz m,
~Persephone