Friday, September 08, 2006

arrival

My travel and arrival seemed to go pretty smoothly except for the fact that half of our luggage was missing on arrival. I had major stress-time for the next 24 hrs or so after that, but much to my relief, all missing luggage was delivered to us this afternoon.

I am more than impressed with the apartment I booked online for our stay here this time (in Prenzlauer Berg). It is a beautiful large place with high ceilings, hardwood floors and modern appliances. Plus it's in an area that is great - lots of bars, restaurants, etc all on the same street and within walking distance. Very VERY happy with this. There is a great Italian restaurant across the street that we've been to twice already.

I desperately need to catch up on so much lost sleep, so I think I will call it a night now.

No comments: