Wednesday, July 04, 2007

been a while

Yep, it's been a while since I blogged here. I have been dealing with some personal issues and going through some major changes lately, but I think things are starting to feel a bit more "normal" now. I'm still in Berlin (of course) but living alone now which I actually think I like.

I'm sure it's dull as hell to read a blog where in every entry I'm talking about or complaining about the weather, but I just can't help it. For a while we were having some very hot and humid days, but now, it's just crap. It's cold. It's cloudy. It's raining. Am I back in Seattle? Come on Berlin, bring on the Summertime already. I really like to go for walks and shopping, etc. and I just can't get into it when it's pissing down every day.

Today, I must do some work, and then I have a Deutsch lesson with Kent. I'm not really looking forward to walking to Caras in this rain, but it's entirely possible that it will have stopped by then. Weather weather weather. Dull. Ok, sorry.

My friend Amal is still in Lebanon. It's seemed like an eternity since she left. I hope she comes back soon. She's a good friend, and has been there to listen to me complain about all my personal nonsense, and also partake in my shopping excursions. Please come home soon Amal!

No comments: