Monday, July 09, 2007

Music in the Mauer park

Yesterday was the ONLY beautiful day we've had in a long time so I went to the Mauer park with a friend and watched him play drums with all these other people... I never realized how cool this was. With all of them playing together, it created a real energy and you could feel the rhythms vibrate through you. They played for hours and hours and I was never bored. The only unfortunate thing was that I was eaten alive by mosquitos which came out later in the evening. I must have 20 bites all over me, and the mosquito's fave spot was my arse. Somehow they were able to bite through my pants, the little bastards.

couple pics... though these don't really capture the energy or atmosphere that was present:





I think I will capture this on video the next time I go.

No comments: