Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I am missing you, Berlin

I am back in Seattle now, however, I am in the process of preparing to move to Berlin permanently. There is so much to do in so little time, but I think it can be done! Inspired by another blogger, I am going to list the things I miss about Berlin already (not necessarily in this order):

- my friends Amale, Stefan and their little dog, Mikey
- Klaus and Ella
- German class at Goethe Institut
- Neue Schoenhauser Str.
- Shopping on Alte Shoenhauser Str.
- Alcatraz
- Hotel Mitte bar
- Katy from Spain
- All the folks working at Hotel Mitte bar
- Max-Beer Str.
- Hackescher Markt
- Breakfast at Hackescher Hof
- Sunday brunch at Hotel Mitte bar
- Sitting at Caras watching all the people
- Depeche Mode parties
- Andreas and all the rest of the DM party people
- Smart cars
- Karin
- That icky smell coming from the U-Bahn station
- Really inexpensive wine
- Currywurst or any kind of wurst (sausages!!)
- The little corner store that is always open, even on Sunday

1 comment:

vailian said...

Lovely! (I liked the icky smell bit especially).