Thursday, March 15, 2007

bleh

I'm leaving tomorrow. This is the worst departure ever because this is the most attached to this city I have ever become. It's almost like a heartbreak. Oh, I know that is so dramatic but it's actually true. I'm only going to be gone for 6 and a half weeks but that just seems so LONG. I love Berlin and I know I must live here. It is where I belong. Even though I can't get a single English speaking channel anymore, I still know I need to be here. I hope it all works out. I need to get a resident permit here when I return in May and I think it will be ok, but I need so much damn documentation - I really have my work cut out for me until I return. That's ok. I can do it. I've always been able to achieve what I set my mind to do.

2 comments:

BiB said...

The bureaucracy is not as daunting as it at first appears. You'll sail through it. And, allegedly, it's getting easier and easier and more user-friendly. Good luck with it all.

vailian said...

If I managed to get through the burocracy, you can too! Say hello to Seattle for me.