Tuesday, March 06, 2007

good things must come to an end

a photo of my main classmates at the Goethe Institut Berlin -learning to speak German. I am on the far right. Actually the one on the top row 2nd from left is the teacher, Monika.



It's a very international group - far left top - Ricardo (Brazil), Monika (Germany), Liza (Russia), Ferhat (Turkey), me (USA), bottom: Amale (Lebanon), Diane (Africa).

And I am fortunate to have become good friends with Amale, she is so cool.

Thanks to Misha (not pictured!) for taking this picture!

3 comments:

vailian said...

So you are now perfectly at home with all the cases and tenses in German, congratulations!
You should visit lebanon sometime, it is amazing, i was there doing a project with some German students a couple of years ago. Hope the place settles down a little...

Secret Chicken said...

Haha! Hardly! I only completed the first level. I will continue onto the 2nd level in May when I return to Berlin.

I do want to visit Lebanon when things are settled down.

christina said...

Ah, I miss those days of language class. I met so many cool people from all over the world but unfortunately most of them went back to where they came from. :-(