Sunday, October 29, 2006

bad me

Ok I admit I am a bad bad blogger because I haven't updated my Berlin blog in a while. Ever since I returned from London, I've been somewhat stressed and depressed. It seems that the London trip was my last bit of amazing fun until returning home to Seattle. This past week it has hit me that I don't have much time left here, which really sucks... and I have so many things to do before I go. I wanted to make the apartment I bought liveable so we can move right in when we come back to Berlin, but there is still much to do. And the asshole T-Com idiots are not making it any easier. I wasted 4 hours on Friday waiting for them to show up and they never did. What the hell. I thought Germans were supposed to be punctual and reliable. ;-)

My irrational side just wants to toss my return ticket and stay in Berlin. I so do not want to go back to Seattle. It's ok and all, but I'm only happy in Berlin.

*big sigh*

4 comments:

Clarsonimus said...

Forget T-Com. Go straight to Vodafone! Great service and you can now have a cell and fixed line together (with a flat rat).

Secret Chicken said...

well we've rescheduled with T-Com for next week but if they screw up again, I will check that out. thanks :-)

AGF said...

Sometimes I think we are the same person in different bodies. ;)

I cried the entire flight back to Seattle.

Secret Chicken said...

agf, could be... I am so attached to Berlin and I am counting the days until I return. I am always teary-eyed when I leave!