Monday, June 10, 2013

I guess saying I've neglected this blog is an understatement since my last post was over 5 years ago. But guess what? I am still in Berlin! I still like it here, even though the weather really pisses me off sometimes.

I've been thinking about moving to London someday. Too bad it's too expensive. There's no way I could afford it now. So Berlin it is for a while.

Last night I saw Depeche Mode at the Olympiastadion. The stupid weather sucked (raining through the whole show!!) and I got soaked, but a great show nonetheless.

(does anyone read this?)

Apparently some people did... whose comments I never responded to. Sorry about that! I don't think I was aware that there even were any comments.

4 comments:

mike60 said...

German weather is the reason germans are world champions in travelling. Dont stay in Germany during summmer. Italy, Spain, Greece!

Secret Chicken said...

Portugal too! :)

Berlin, Canada und überhaupt... said...

"(does anyone read this?)"

Yes, just arrived from Mausi's German/Canadian Blog which I uses to read during my lunch break.

Would be nice to read some new "News".

Enjoy the last summer days in Berlin and take care....

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or also with his personal Email on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.